being a mom, student and wife is hard work.
sometimes you just forget to do things, like update your blog.
but no worries.
i have plenty-a picture and story to tell you.
and maybe a video, if i can post a video on here (it normally takes a bagillion years)
actually..
Lorelei is starting to creep around the house, and loves getting into stuff. I bet a couple of more weeks and she'll be crawling on all fours.
austin and i are still going to school.
found out a couple of days ago that i only have a semester left before i can graduate (with an associates). I'm a month away from graduating from Dental Assisting school, and then I'll be working a little bit while Austin goes to school.
We're excited for summer to get her because austin will get to spend three weeks in Boise, and i'm hosting a bridal shower for bonnie :) and then her wedding, and then lorelei and i are flying to missouri to be with friends and family and watch my best friend get married. SOO ExCITED. :)
anyway that's just a little update from us, hopefully our lives will be a little more exciting.


2 comments:
Congrats to the soon to be graduate. The pictures are adorable. I love looking at pictures of my niece. Glad you are all doing well.
Michelle
Oh when's her bridal shower? Maybe Mike and I can work our summer vacations out to be there!
Post a Comment