Wednesday, April 22, 2009

M.I.A...not the artist...but the action

Hey everyone who reads (if anyone reads)
Austin and i have started spring 2009 semester if you couldn't tell, so that's why we've been a little M.I.A. lately.

Austin is in full swing taking Mechanical Engineering classes along with Statics and Calculus ( so glad it's him and not me) and I'm just tryin to get my generals out of the way.

I'm taking easy classes this semester so i can boot my GPA, cause hevean knows I need it.

Lorelei has been Lorelei + a little fussier.. She had a runny nose earlier this week, and on top of that shes cutting her 3rd tooth. This tooth is one of her front teeth. She's been miserable, but today and yesterday seemed to be pretty good days for her.

Austin and I have been trading Lorelei through the day and we've been walking to class. Lets just say that we are super sore from walking up those hills 4 times a day. OY!


okay. just thought i'd leave you that little blog thought.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Good luck with your semester... mine is coming to a close in 2 weeks. And I hope Lorelei is feeling better soon. It's no fun when you are feeling a little under the weather.

Bonnie said...

Sexy legs! Thats just what you gotta thing running around rexburg.

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn! It's Cat. I don't have facebook anymore, but I need to ask you a question about housing in Rex. Shoot me an email at kitteykat@gmail.com and I'll let you know what my question was. Thanks! We're excited to see you guys in a few months.