Wednesday, November 12, 2008

to be crafty.



so i've been tired of people mistaking lorelei as a boy.
i don't see how they can get her confused as a boy, but i guess because i know she's a girl, i think she looks like a girl.

I took it upon myself to make her some headbands, and i think they turned out pretty cute. I've only made two, but i found my inspiration from this site. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5526783


the sellers name is LouandLee. and i absolutely love LOVE! their headbands, but since i can't afford to buy a $12.00 headband, i went to porters yesterday and bought some felt, i hope i can do as good as she does, but we'll see.

here are some things i'm hoping i can make:








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You're quite crafty... I can't believe how much she looks like Austin. She's grown so much already. What a doll!!!