last night, was less than eventful. not a good night. Arrived late, left early and was truly embarassed.
so no pictures of that un-blissful night.
part of my problem was that i missed my dear baby lorelei. thirty minutes after dropped her off at sally's house (thanks for babysitting) my eyes swelled with tears and my heart felt empty. I knew that i was going to see her again at the end of the night, but i really really missed her.
wow. i'm the epitome of mother. it makes me think twice about going to work, i don't know that i want to go back to work, but i know that we'll most likely need the money. i guess we'll see.
tomorrow is the beggining of a new week, well i guess today is, but you know...
i really need to buckle down and put some effort into my homework. I'm not doing so hot right now, but that seems to be the story of my life.
next weekend we'll be down in utah, woo hoo. so all of my utah'n friends, be ready because the WHOLE jones family will be down, and i want you to meet baby and husband (he's real, and not just some phantom :))

2 comments:
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. and yes.
I don't remember how many questions there were but I do know I wanted to say yes to all of them, specifically cutting your bangs!
awww... im sorry! she was great though! we had fun! I can only imagine how hard it would be to leave your baby first few times! but we took real good care of her and she is a cutie! And im just happy to help and let you guys have a night out!
Post a Comment