castor oil did not work, just made me poo more than what i would have liked.
went to the doctor, got weighed, gained a pound and a half.. so that means i'm up to 180 :(
peed in a cup, protien levels a-okay.
blood pressure 120/72, measured my belly, which is right on target and listend to the heartbeat.
everything is a-okay with baby L, but i've not dialated anymore, but i am thinning alot.
i have a week and a half left, and i'm kind of dreading it, but giving up on the idea that she's going to come early. austin has been making me walk alot, and next to him, i sound like a fat kid huffing and puffing. He laughs and i do too, but it makes me wish i had my diapraghm back.
next week austin starts school (15 credits worth) and his new job (cleaning the taylor and snow building from 5-9). I hope that having the baby after school starts wont stress him out. i should buy him ear plugs or something.

3 comments:
Don't be afraid, you CAN do this. I know it's easy for me to say more than a quarter of a century since my first baby, but I know what stock you come from. You are strong and capable.
Tom and I took Lamaze classes. We NEVER practiced. In fact, we goofed off and told jokes during our class. When it came time to have John-Ross, I panicked inside! Back labor, all of our friends playing cards and laughing, my mother in law serving fried chicken to people in the waiting room--it was a zoo!!! I did managed to have the boys drug free. They frown on drug free for C sections!
We took a deep (cleansing) breath and focused. Tom made me laugh by doing crazy finger combinations on the "hees" and the "blows". I couldn't stop concentrating and get after him. The staff told us we were the nicest couple they had ever had in labor and delivery.
When John-Ross was born, he was screaming. Dr. Tal told me to talk to him. I called him by name and I swear that he turned his little head. Not another peep out of him. I was so energized by his birth I could have run the Boston Marathon and won it!
You and Austin love each other, you're committed to your family. What an exciting day for you both. Try not to think of it as a painful birth experience. Instead focus on the fact that you are going to meet a wonderful new friend, someone you haven't seen in a long time, a precious gift from God.
I'll be praying for you.
me
Good luck with Austin being in class and work a lot. I know how you will feel, Daniel is in school and works full time! Good luck, the last week is the worst.
So are you not going to school this semseter?
Post a Comment