since yesterday morning, i've been stuffing myself with pineapple, massaging the skin between my thumb and index fingers, walking vigorously, and bouncing till my thighs hurts.
nothing. although, my stomach is one constant hard ball. I think tonight i'm going to finally break down and have austin take me to eat mexican food. I'm scared that i'm going to get really bad heartburn, but who knows... haha.
i'm still not brave enough to try castor oil and orange juice.. eeep. i don't want to have montezumas revenge..if you know what i mean...
anyways... i'll try and keep you updated. :)

4 comments:
there is a more "fun" way to have that baby, if you get my drift...
good luck!
Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! babybabybaby time.
Yeah, I've heard the castor oil is a sure thing. I'm with you though- disgusting. I'm gonna have to agree with what 'kerry b' said, though. Except it's not always that "fun" when you're 9 months prego.
Post a Comment