can't wait to see more pics!
:Dman alive, I'm really happy for you and austin, dawn! WOOOOOO BABAAAYYY!
yay! I realize now how small my Hailey was, she was 20 inches too but she was 6 lbs 6 oz. Anyway, congrats! Babies are fun.
Congratulations, she is absolutely beautiful! Hope you're recovering well!
b e a u tiful baby girl.
Oh my gosh!!! She's so cute! Congratulations Dawn and Austin! Can't wait to see her in person (if I'm allowed). :) Also can't wait to hear the full detailed labor story...I gotta prepare myself. :) Take care and enjoy that beautiful baby!!
OH dawn. HAPPINESS. :]
she's absolutely beautiful! Congrats - can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
can't wait to see more pics!
:D
man alive, I'm really happy for you and austin, dawn! WOOOOOO BABAAAYYY!
yay! I realize now how small my Hailey was, she was 20 inches too but she was 6 lbs 6 oz. Anyway, congrats! Babies are fun.
Congratulations, she is absolutely beautiful! Hope you're recovering well!
b e a u tiful baby girl.
Oh my gosh!!! She's so cute! Congratulations Dawn and Austin! Can't wait to see her in person (if I'm allowed). :) Also can't wait to hear the full detailed labor story...I gotta prepare myself. :) Take care and enjoy that beautiful baby!!
OH dawn. HAPPINESS. :]
she's absolutely beautiful! Congrats - can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment