Tuesday, May 7, 2013

phew... is it over yet? (almost baby.. almost)

Alright guys.
i suck at blogging. It's okay, you can tell me. I wont be hurt by it.
I'm trying to get better at documenting our lives, but I was in a funk (and i still kind of am, but i'm working on it) and I didn't want to be one of those mommy bloggers who did nothing but complain about how awful her kids were acting. And I was getting tired of faking how happy i was with the kids. I love them, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't (and im still not quite there) enjoying it. But like i've said before, I'm working on it. And today has gone off with a hitch (well.. that's not true, but when your kid takes a marker to your uber expensive comforter that you  KIND OF obsessed with, it's okay to lose your poop for a second.

We are at the end of the line folks. BOLC is almost over and I could quite possibly do a flip i'm so excited. The house is mostly done (cosmetically at least) and i'm glad that's over because I need a break. I still have to repaint a wall and paint the stairs and change a few light fixtures and light switches, but that's nothing compared to what i've done in the last 3 months.

I haven't taken pictures of the house yet because I can't get all of it clean at the same time (kids.. ugh ;) ) but I took some sneak peek pictures

 I've been doing a lot of cosmetic work

and a lot of sweating at the gym.
 and then more of this...



oh it's been a ride. pictures when I get around to it.

hopefully I can get back into this blogging game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

- Emma

emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com