Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why I decided to go private

my family is... difficult.
i have 4 siblings that could care less if I was breathing on this planet and one who cares way too much about what i'm doing. She's the epitome of what I despise about women, no joke. too much drama, too much caring about name brands and labels and too much trying too hard.

i can't really handle it without being a woman i can't stand. So i decided to hide from her on facebook, so i can't see her posts, but sometimes i get too curious and I go lurking over there and i end up wanting to punch a cinder block wall. dawn wants to go hulk!

and then i'll read something on her facebook about me and i about lose my mind. So i thought.
no, this is enough. She's not allowed to know my business without me telling her myself. and lets face it, i don't want to do that.
So.. i had to take my life into my hands and control is the best that i could (within reason, i OBVIOUSLY can't control everything, but I can control my happiness. Excluding her from my life is what i have to do.

it's a shame really.
BUT
i've gone 20 years without siblings,I can do it again (5 years of my 25 years were spent with a sibling and my heart just couldn't take it)

I've got my own family now, and they make me the happiest.

so that's why i chose to go private.
happiness

1 comment:

The Helpful Pebble said...

OMG this is exactly how I feel about a member of my family. It's good to know I'm not alone.