but sometimes I just want to yell loudly. PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID! when did I become such a people hater/hermit/recluse/people phobe?
The things people say ( i fall guilty to this, this is not a holier than thou post.. this is a "i have to get this off my chest post" because I will explode) baffle me. They have no class, they just say it because they think it's dumb. They are catty for no reason and I just don't understand it. I really REALLY just don't get it.
Why do people have to be so mean. I think Taylor Swift said it best.
seriously though. I used to work for a dentist, and his assistants were so mean, and I really think that they were mean to me because people were mean to them. Don't be mean to someone who is learning because someone was mean to your while you were learning. It's a vicious cycle.
Also.
Don't go around thinking that you are better than someone because you struggled.
also. never EVER do something for someone and expect them to somehow OWE you. Take it as a service so that you'll never be disappointed if they never return the favor. Besides. when you do a service expecting one in return, it was never service in the first place was it? No. it wasn't.
also. don't brag. it makes people feel bad about themselves. Like you STILL think you're better than them.
Ignore the things that come out of peoples mouth if they aren't positive
serve others, even when you don't feel like serving people you will be blessed.
be humble. others will see this and love you far more than they would if you were being prideful.
Be nice to everyone, even when they aren't nice to your. remember love they neighbor AND thy enemy (whoa dude this is crazy hard for me).
Remember. Nobody owes your anything.
Here's what I'm going to work on specifically:
Being nice, to my husband, my children, my fellow man, the idiot driver next to me.
I get into these funks and I just don't like anyone, so i'm mean because i don't know how to control my emotions (haha i sound like a toddler), so I'm just going to be nice.
Kill them with kindness.




No comments:
Post a Comment