So I decided to resurrect my recipe blog. A couple of people had asked me about it and I had been meaning to get to it, but I never did. So here it is. All revamped with a simple name and a cute little bloggy background.
Also. As some of you maybe know I'm a huge Regina Spektor fan, but I haven't kept up with her since her track on Narnia: Prince Caspian, but I was browsing the internets and ran across this; I love her new sound. She knows how to please my ears.
All the Rowboats- Regina Spektor
P.S. Austin is Presenting the colors at Graduation tonight, you can watch it on BYU-I's website


1 comment:
<3 I loooove Regina Spektor... she's been there at some of the best and worst times of my life. I did not know you were a fan--but it just makes you all the cooler :)
Post a Comment