Thursday, March 29, 2012

I've been busy

Okay folks, we're still alive here, but barely. The semester is over next week (for a week) and we've just entered into final tests and final projects. My classes have been going well, except for my accounting class, but we wont go into that. Austin is preparing for LDAC and has one more semester of school left and then as genie in Aladdin put it "were outta here!"

Lots of fun things planned this next month, but I wont go into greater detail until after we've done them.

Lets see, what have wee been up to?

AUSTIN:
Taking Micro, Biology, Natural Disasters, Foundations Capstone, Doing ROTC
Finished his last FTX until this final semester
Got a 273 on his PT Test before LDAC
Working out almost every day

Dawn:
Finishing up Accounting, Microeconomics, Intro to Business, Parenting, Foundations Capstone
Spring Semester taking: Intro to Graphic Design, Family Foundating, Marriage, Family Relations, and Organizational Effectiveness.
Read all three Hunger Games in 5 days and turned into a huge fangirl

Watched the movie last night
Pintrest addict
trying to turn into a gym rat (slowly but surely)

Lorelei:
Finishing up Pre-School
Still torturing Spencer
Shorter hair
Bigger attitude

Spencer:
Going through a growth spurt
Saying a few new words every couple of days.
Turning into the ultimate boy
Love cars, trucks and heavy machinery

Roxy:
Well she's a dog so not much changes with her

We're also going out to Missouri in June so MO friends we need to hook up.
Source: etsy.com via Seth on Pinterest
Also.
We're going to Las Vegas in April. Where should we go? What are some fun sights to see with the kids? suggestions.....GO.

P.s. Did I tell you that I do Pampered Chef now (you can order online from me 24/7)? and did I tell you that my major is Web Design? I'm super excited people. Finally something exciting for me at school :)

1 comment:

Jenna and Drew said...

Wow, you have been busy! I wish Drew could work out with Austin. He needs a good work out buddy. I can't believe Austin only has one more semester left. Drew doesn't graduate till Spring of 2013. I can't wait for him to be done! Good luck with your next semester.