oh my. my brain and eyes hurt muy mucho. like my geekiness. those earphones are uh-mazing.
How has your week been? mine, slow and fast at the same time. so much school work. so much laundry. so much paper being printed off.
I was super overwhelmed on wednesday and decided to drop a class, it was giving me major anxiety. (must talk to kellie about this).
It's a good thing I don't drink because I'd be turning to one right now. I'll just have a coke instead.
I've found that now that I've got two children, working on homework while they are awake is nearly impossible. When one whines, the other one decides that he/she wants to whine to. Or spencer just attacks me so that he can play with my calculator (while i need it), he doesn't like it when i push him away (gently... on the couch) and keep the calculator all to myself. 5 mins of that and I usually give up and just give him the calculator.
Today I had a little wrestling match with spencer, finally i gave up and said, lets go to the gym. I ran off my frustration for the first time ever. Normally when I'm running I'm bored out my mind, but this time it was good.Theraputic even.
also. something that has made me deliriously happy for the last 2 hours.. Pandoras Incubus Radio station. ZOMG ( i don't even know what that means) it's the bomb diggity (<--- i know what that means).
I should end this before people start to think i've lost my marbles... because i kind of already did.
This weekend will just be full of reading, and maybe a few blog updates :) like a picture of my two children who are growing way to fast.
Did i mention that Lorelei is a Sunbeam and Spencer is in Nursery now? What did Austin and I do last sunday? We walked around the church because we literally didn't know what to do with ourselves. haha it was Grrrrreat.


No comments:
Post a Comment