lorelei: mom, are those your buttons
me: yes lorelei those are my buttons
lorelei: (playing with my buttons), mom is there a baby in your belly?
me: (looking at my chub), no lorelei there is no baby in my belly.
lorelei: I have a baby in my belly
me: no, you don't have a baby in your belly
lorelei: no, i don't have a baby in my belly, i ate a baby and now it in my belly
me: oh yeah?
lorelei: yeah, and now it's coming out my butt, hi baby, are you okay? awww it's okay
my child is hysterical and disgusting at the same time.
Did day 2 of couch to 5k AND signed up for my first ever 5k race with Nikki.
Holy junk are we nervous, we thought about getting Army Wives shirts made and talked about running skirts. We're excited!!


2 comments:
I think she sounds exquisite!
That is hilarious! The funniest Nathan gets is "This food is fabulous", hopefully he starts getting a little more conversation spunk so I can have conversations like this with him! (Ok, not this exact conversation, but you know what I meant)
Post a Comment