Saturday, July 16, 2011

I"m boring. so sorry. and bits of ramble here and there


p.s. my family is not boring.. it's just me.
Life in the Jones house as of late has been boring to say the least.
With moving and the end of the semester we haven't been doing much.
Especially because we're on a budget crunch.
But i promise that as soon as the semester ends and I go down to utah for that movie
nothing fancy, just an extra
I'm sure that we'll have lots of fun activities to blog about.

but this summer, i fear i might have to get a job. I figure that it's easier for me to get a job than it is for austin because I'm trained in a specified field, whereas Austin is just looking for general work (which can be hard to find out here)
although, while i was at the mall today (burning childrens energy) I saw that American Eagle and Old Navy were hiring. 
I bet i could get a job at American Eagle because I worked there in high school.

p.s. If i have to get a job, who's willing to help a sister out and watch my kiddos?
p.p.s: i was going to put something snarky here but i wont.
but in all reality.... if you say something like "mail em' down here" or "I would if i weren't in california or mexico or mars " expect me to loudly groan, say an explitive and roll my eyes.

you know i love ya... (or do i)

I'm feeling very antisocial and antagonistic if you can't tell.

I think i'll go to bed and watch secret life... because i'm that bored.. and then i throw up a couple of times because of how awful the acting is
and whilst watching the show i might make some lists that i wont keep and/or fulfill. 
wah wah.. debbie downer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know we always offer to watch your kids for you and I'm pretty sure we don't live on Mars. I'm promise we're not pedophiles, just as bored as you are.

Unknown said...

Sorry you're not feeling good! I bet it will be fun to work at AE, although you would probably have to work with a lot of teenagers. Good luck!

Bonnie said...

I love betty from madmen. She is craazy. The way she treats her kids cracks me up, but i'm only on season 3.