Monday, June 13, 2011

bandwagon.

I'm on the 30x30 bandwagon again. DETERMINED to finish it this time. please help me not flake out.

Here are my items


3 Jeans
4 Skirts
3 Button downs
2 Pull-over blouses
5 Short Sleeve shirts
3 Long sleeve shirts
2 Sweaters
2 Shorts
1Dress
1 Coat
and
4 Pair of shoes

1 sweater and 1 pair of shoes will be shown in todays outfit pictures. They were down stairs while I was taking pictures.

We're moving to a new apartment in a couple of weeks, so it will be nice that I can move all my other clothes to our new apartment and I only have to worry about 30 items.



off to stress myself out and take an outfit picture.

2 comments:

Jessica :) said...

So I know this isn't the post I'll be mostly responding to but I have a reason for commenting here.
I am sorry you are having such a bad day. When the weather is off that never seems to help me have a better day when my day is off anyway. I really hope tomorrow is better. And that Austin can give up his "other woman" for a while so you can have him back. :)
So, the reason for commenting on this post: I'm lazy and didn't want to write two comments. But I had to tell you that I really cracked up when I saw that you have "3 Long Sleeve sh***. :) Haha!!

Dawn said...

bahaha thanks jessica... Freudian slip maybe?