I'm taking my computer into the shop today so i might be a few days without it :( oh well.. that just means i'll actually get some cleaning done right?
Yesterday we went to the park and it was glorious, oh and last night.. last night was glorious too, spencer didn't wake up once! woot woot.
anyways.. my computer may be out of commission, but i'll keep taking the 30x30 pictures
shorts: walmart, blouse: old navy, shoes: payless
and a special treat today.. pictures of my huge kids.. why do they have to grow up?

3 comments:
love your blouse! and your kiddies are too cute. so glad you were able to enjoy some sunshine yesterday, today it is crappy and cold. boo. I want summer.
That blouse is awesome! So cute! I love it.
Oh, and I love your kids, too. :)
holy moley! lorelei has grown so much! the last time i saw her she was just a baby! now shes a cute little tot! gah! i so want to see her and meet baby spencer! what a cutie!!
Post a Comment