Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2/30: sunny days

So this day is so much better than yesterday already! The sun is shining, it's warm, my children are in better moods AND my cell phone miraculously started working again. I still don't have numbers though, so if you have my number and you read my blog would you be a dear and text me?

I've started packing up the house today and I'm worry that well need more than 45 boxes, haha I hope that I'm wrong.

Onto today's outfit, I realize that I look like a rollie pollie, don't judge me okay, I'm working on it. Tonight( yes on a Tuesday in the middle of the month) I'm starting insanity. The diet will probably have to start next month because I have this month all planned out.

Anyways, my outfit was inspired by an outfit Alexa Chung wore for madewell. You might have seen it floating around on pintrest. I for sure know that I have it pinned on my clothing board.
p.s. my glasses are real... no hipsters here.. just a girl with poor eyesight
p.s.s. the pose was a total accident. it was windy. i have bangs, do the math

No comments: