Wednesday, May 25, 2011

worn out

oooo eeee it's been a long week.. and it's only wednesday :(
Helping family move is sooooo very tiring, especially when you're the primary mover because your mom works all day and your dad is old and decrepit. So i've been moving boxes to and fro the old house to the new house.
I feel like i'll never be done.. EVER.
and it doesn't help that i have to entertain my children while i move and unpack things.

I also miss my husband. LUCKILY, we have skype and i get to see his handsome face every night.


also.. my emotions are still so raw right now.
My best friends finally made it up to Joplin and they say it's worse than the pictures :(
it seriously breaks me heart. A guy that I used to talk to every day (and want to punch in the mouth everyday) is in the hospital and can't feel his legs due to an injury inflicted by the tornado. 
I can't EVEN begine to express house awful i feel for him.

I also had to break the news to my mom that one of her and my aunts good friends died in the tornado. it was sad.

One of these days my mind wont be so constantly on Joplin.
But!! I did my part and I bought a shirt for Joplin. I"m excited for it to come in the mail and for me to wear it around. (see!! i can be happy)

3 comments:

The Crisps said...

oh dude i feel your pain. I had to move my parents cuz my mom was working and my step-dad is decrepit. It sucked pretty bad.

Sammers said...

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend in Joplin. He is in my thoughts! Also, I changed my blog name since I don't only talk about travel! Haha in case the link is dead? Anyway it's funfloridian.blogspot.com. & I didn't know Austin left, was he deployed or is he out of town? I hope all is well! & moving DOES suck but it will all get done soon!

Sammers said...

Fail. It's funfloridianfromkansas.blogspot.com.I'm neurotic! Haha