Monday, May 16, 2011
i think i've ignored my blog long enough
Not much has been happening for the last week.
We, the Joneses got sick all last week. And I had a mean visitor which prevented me from workout out all week.
I did have some good times with our friends. I seriously love hanging out with them... for hours on end a couple of times a week.
Last night some drama ensued, but what can you do?
We ate yummy roast and had cake and ice cream and played nerts and ticket to ride until we were all drunk from the lack of sleep we had received that weekend.
The girls almost got gassed to death by our lovely husbands. I guess we got to be a part of drill weekend last night ;)
The weather was fabulous this weekend! and now it's windy and cold and rainy. Dear Rexburg, for once in my lifetime, why can't you have warm rain? No one likes cold rain. not so much love- Dawn
I did a bit of shopping for our family pictures and I bought swim suits for Austin and I for our upcoming memorial day trip (pray that it's warm that weekend)
I'm going down to utah for a week to help with my moms bum foot, but at least i'll be in civilization, with real stores other than walmart and broulims.
and since Austin and I decided that we're probably not going to move, i've slowly begun decorating the house a little more. I mean we'll be here for another year and a half (SOB!!!) so i might as well make the most of it.
I also have to start planning birthday parties!! EEEK!!
i guess i am alot busier than i thought haha.
p.s. spring has officially sprung in rexburg.
click on the pictures for better quality.
all of them were taken and edited by me.
yay I"M LEARNING I"M LEARNING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
cool foto ;)
Post a Comment