Monday, April 25, 2011

The weekend's haps: Daybook party and hanging with my homies

This weekend was the best weekend I think we've had in Rexburg in the almost 4 years that we've been here.

Saturday I went to the Daybook blog party over at Panache with my friend Rachel.
 I met a ton of cute blogger girls like Ashley and Elise and of course my super cute and enthusiastic friend Lauren from Peace, Love Lauren was there ( i love her, she's too much!) (PHEW! so much linking!)
 stolen from rachel

Anyways I met Sydney and was quiet the whole time and then got a case of word vomit. OH the joys of being an introvert. haha.
I met Sydneys husband Tyson (who is from Kansas City HOLLA!).

Oh and they had yumm-o pizza from Pizza Pie Cafe (or craigos for your local rexburgians) and cupcakes from Cocoa Bean (YUMMMMMMMM)

But I had tons of fun at the party with Rachel, and being the friends we are, we both convinced each other to buy clothes from Panache, Girls of rexburg, go to this store, it's super cute and clothes are cheap cheap cheap! cheap in price that is!
I would have pictures up, but my phone is dead and i lost my charger, so i have to go to walmart and get a new one.

Sunday Austin and I had to give talks in Sacrament meeting and let me tell you... When I should have been paying attention to what I was saying I kept thinking " Does this make sense? I hope my talk makes sense. Am I talking really loud? I FEEL LIKE I"M TALKING REALLY LOUD!!! make eye contact! STOP STARING AT THE BISHOPS WIFE!!!!" haha.. yeah. .. i'm super awkward.
After Sacrament we did the normal meetings. Austin and I hadn't been to church in a long time due to road trips to Utah, and him being gone, i'm bad and don't go by myself when he's gone.

After Church we had the Trickey's over for dinner and then had tons of our ROTC friends over for Ice Cream cake (homemade btw) and it was so much fun. The Trickeys brought their Xbox Kinect over and I let my inner white girl out (by dancing ) got schooled by a Korean in the dancing department ( curse those asians that can dance), taught my friends that if you stand and move your hand like Daria (in the volleyball scene) you will catch every soccer ball in the goalie games and we laughed out butts off until 12:00 a.m.

I want more days like that!

p.s. when I get more pictures from the daybook party i will update this post

No comments: