Here we go. Why does this take me so long to compile?
Paninis
Kentucky Hot Browns
Manicotti with meat sauce
chunky beef chili
ck pot pie soup
glazed salmon filets
out to eat?
pizza
mac and cheese
tv dinners
hot dogs (getting glam here ;) )
tacos/burritos
ck sandwiches
grilled Chz
out to eat
tv dinner ( husband is going to be gone for a week gimme a break)
teriyaki cranberry chicken
barcelona burgers
ck pasta salad
tilapia
homemade corndogs
taco pizza
spiced rubbed pork with quinoa
ck fried steak
ck katsu
burritos
marinara sauce and mozzerella stuffed meat balls
roast turkey with glazed vegs
ck pot pie penne
french dips
I also plan to be making bread like hamburger buns, hoagie buns.

1 comment:
Haha, you're too sweet! My blog right now will be about travel when I'm off exploring, and a bit of health since I'm trying to keep myself on track! It's hard sometimes, dang it! :-P I love the pics of you and the fam, and your meal plans look delicious haha, I hope I can cook more once I am out of grad school but no guarantees (I get lazy in the kitchen)!
Post a Comment