Sunday, April 17, 2011

Its sunday sunday sunday...

I think Austin listend to Rebecca Black's song Friday 5 times in a row today and now I want to shoot myself. What an annoying song to have stuck in your head.

Anyways. This weekend was good. My parents came up to drop off a daybed and mattress for Lorelei (she's a big girl now) and then Austin came home a day earlier than planned (WOO HOOO!) and Nathan dropped his sister off at school for the Semester so we got to hang out with them for a couple of days.

The weather was mostly nice , the sun in shining out behind the clouds more and more. Can't wait for the weather to be warmer.

ANYWAYS.

I'm starting something new with the blog, so that I'll actually blog and have topics to talk about

Sunday is going to be the day where I set goals for the week
Monday is Military Monday where I'll talk about Austin's past drill, our hopes, anxieties and fears about Austin going Active Duty
Tuesday is Tasty Tuesday- Where I'll share one of my favorite recipes
Wednesday will be Workout Wednesdays where I'll talk about my workouts, how far I ran, my weight, how the diet is going yadda yadda yadda
Thursdays are Thankful days- because by Thursday I'm spent and am having a hard time remembering what I'm thankful for.
Fridays are Fashion Friday where I can attempt being fashionable.
On the first day of every month, I'll have my Menu plan up.
and you know every month wouldn't be complete with a meltdown post or two.

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

You go girl! I checked my 'follow' list last night and of the 15 or so blogs on my list, only 4 have posted in the last 4 months! Facebook is killing the blogosphere and I am looking for new reading material so I pressed 'see next blog'. Yours was the next one that came up with a post more recent than one month ago!! I like your idea of trying to theme each day. I like the idea of getting back to blogging in general...
oh and how right you are about that 'Friday' song...*aaaaaaaahhhhhhh* (runs off to stick head in oven)
:-D