Dress: H&M, Vest: Panache, Boots: Dollhouse, Kid: Lorelei
Lorelei and I seem to be getting along today, which is nice because after yesterday I wanted to give up. I"m thinking that her bad attitude has to do with 1) her age and 2) the fact that she's been getting up at 6:00 a.m. every morning for the last two weeks. She got up at 8:00 a.m. today, but only because she was in bed with me and Austin (and Spencer... rough night) and was lying next to me (why do kids sleep better with their parents?), I don't know how to get her to sleep in a couple more hours without sleeping with me. Although Austin and I are relatively small people, are bed isn't big enough for two adults and 2 children. We'll figure it out I'm sure.Here are the looks from this last week, Notice that there is not number 5? That's because I was busy and forgot to take a picture. So I didn't miscount (even though I'm AWESOME at not counting right). I'd have to say my favorite outfit was Sunday's outfit.. I like the way the skirt looked on me (little fact: that skirts not supposed to be high-wasted... but i pulled it up so that it could be ), Maybe next time I'll pair it with a different shirt. Even though I liked that shirt, it doesn't fit me in the chesticles area. I'm too big for it.. wah wah.


2 comments:
LOVE the longskirt in 7. just found your blog- super cute! goodluck with the challenge! Looks so far so good to me!
cute outfits!! :)
www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment