I am not posting a picture of myself today.
i look awful, tired, tired.. and more tired.
I was wearing my grey skirt, black sweater and black tights.. i felt very wednesday adams.
I will post pictures of the kiddies because i know it's been a long time since any of you have seen them.
Spencer is a teeth making machine and has 5 teeth now.. say what now?
he's absolutely miserable.
As for lorelei, well.. she's a boat load of energy and I'm going to be enrolling her in gymnastics to get some of this energy out. Because her energy and my lack of energy is wearing me out..
Winter is wearing me out.
Lorelei looks like a 6 year old in this picture... make time stop.
look at hubs studying. He makes me so proud... a few semesters ago it was not like this. I love that he's buckled down and studies hard... because it's showing. He's got a brain on him that boyfriend of mine.

2 comments:
Oh my, you have THE cutest children ever. I must meet them, soon.
Spencer has 5 teeth!? Holy Crap! Kelsee has 2 and 4 on the way, but they are def taking their sweet time coming in. Oh, and I better see your family dance video on facebook or here on your blog!
Post a Comment