Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 12 & 13: I cheated... I couldn't resist

It's true.
I cheated, but it was totally worth it.
To justify myself (because I'm so good at it), I sold two of my 30x30 pieces, my husband bought me a shirt for valentines day/date night and i added my black pumps because i missed them, oh and I also added the shirt my husband got me to me 30x30, because i will wear it.. ALL.THE.TIME.

I absolutely love this shirt. I"m telling you, i don't want to take it off. EVER.
I also love the skirt that I'm wearing(that I also wore to church today), i also, don't want to take this off.EVER.
Don't you love it when you find clothes that make you feel absolutely fabulous?
I told Austin last night that if I lose the weight that I said I would by Spencers 1st birthday, he doesn't have to take me to Florida, I'll just go shopping instead (because really, my shopping trip will be a fraction of the cost of what it would cost to take 4 people to Florida. I think he agreed to the change in our wager, I'll have to ask just in case.
anyways.. ONTO the outfits.

 top: Oldnavy, Jeans: Nordstroms Rack, Shoes: F21

I wore this last night on our date to see the group 4Troops. We went out to a local Thai place. It was pretty good, but I didn't order anything scary.. Just chow mein. Thai chow mein is kind of different to chinese chow mein. Afterward the concert i spoiled myself to a mini blizzard midnight truffle. Can I say yum?! I would totally ruin my diet for another blizzard (did you know that a small blizzard in that flavor is 18 points? that would leave me with 9 points leftover to eat with.. *sigh*

and then this is what I wore to church today

Top: Old Navy, Skirt: JcPenney, Shoes: Calvin Klein, Tight: Betsey Johnson
It's a warm 32 degrees outside. Seriously. that's warm. for rexburg. I didn't even wear a coat outside. And all of us at church were talking about how warm it was outside. Hilarity.  Don't you LOVE this skirt? i sure do. I would be okay with wearing this skirt everyday. but alas, i wont... *sigh*

3 comments:

Long Stories said...

PLEASE dress me everyday! I don't have even a fraction of your style!

Le Pamplemousse Rouge said...

LOVE that skirt!

Jessica :) said...

Um, I love your shirt! It totally does make you look FAB-ulous! Very cute.