Thursday, January 20, 2011

the one about laundry and baby toys

top: Kmart, jeans: aeropostale, shoes: payless

I haven't washed the jeans I'm wearing in about a week... I should probably wash them since now I can't keep them up even with a belt on.
I'm losing weight! I think I'm the only one who can tell though. Weight watchers + working out everynight is kicking my butt, but at least I'm getting used to be being hungry all the time. I try to ignore my hunger by drinking water(or crystal light).

I've been doing laundry for about a week straight... are you kidding me? Will I ever get done?
Laundry and dishes.. I loathe them.

On top of laundry being a vicious cycle I know have to have my undivided attention steered towards Lorelei so that I can see the signs of a potty break. You see we're potty training. The first day was great, the second day we had an evening of accidents, and today.. so far so good. Only one accident.. but I'm paranoid because she hasn't pooed today.. so I'm watching her like a hawk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't exercising great? Your blog helps me keep in check with my own weight loss goals. Good luck with the potty training! P.S. I detest washing dishes

Sydney said...

You look great! Especially for having two kids close in age. Good for you for working out everyday. But you don't have to be hungry to lose weight. Although the water thing is great, just eat veggies and fruit. Have you tried green smoothies? They're great. Another secret weapon of mine is hummus. Just dip the veggies in it instead of dressing. It's much healthier. Good luck!

P.S. If I sound like I'm all uppity giving you advice, I apologize. And grant you permission to punch me in the face if you please. I'm going to school to be a personal trainer, so this kind of stuff is on my mind a lot.