the whole time i was watching this movie i kept thinking. holy crap. i love her hair. i might have told austin 10 or 12 times that i loved her hair.
i now want to cut my hair like her.. but i'm scared that a. i'll look like a girl lover (no offense) and b. that my face is too fat.



3 comments:
You WILL look like a girl lover. Especially on those days that you don't feel good and you're super tired and you don't curl it. Besides, darkies like you always look like the ones who 'experiment' even though they're so pretty...
Okay so today in Walmart I was coveting the lady's haircut in front of me. She had a long face like me and I was on the verge of asking her who cuts her hair when...I wimped out.
What movie is that? I have been keeping my eye out for a good short haircut for when I become a mom someday. Gotta start now you know. I don't want it to look like a mom haircut though, that's the trick.
Post a Comment