Just take me to europe... buy me a global eurail pass i'll be the happiest girl in the ENTIRE world. Ever since I was little I would beg (seriously BEG) my parents to send me to boarding school (who does that?) Sadly they said no and I had to finish my schooling in the states.
I've not been out of the country since I was 3, and because I was so young and can't remember any of it I feel like that doesn't count.
But I'd love to explore Europe, go to the museums, the sights, eat the food, chat with the people. I crave diversity in a bubble full of like people (if you know what i mean)

1 comment:
if you want diversity you should come HERE I have never seen SO much different diversity in my life. Even when we lived in d.c. and north carolina. Sacramento has everything and where we live i swear we are the only white people.
Post a Comment