this picture was taken 10 seconds ago,while eating dinner.
which i was not pleased with. boo hoo. you win some and you lose some. I don't really know how to cook fish, so everytime i do i kind of freak out and think that this is raw, and then the hypochondriac in me starts to think i have food poisoning and i get stomach cramps :(
I went to the temple this morning and felt like i was truly blessed.. seriously. I kept thinking to myself, "i'm going to be so tired because I KNOW spencer will wake up 12,2 and then 4" but he didn't!! my little man SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! and i got a solid...7 hours of sleep. not my usual 8 or 9, but it'll do :)
anyways, i never thought folding laundry would be fun, and it's still really not, but it's much more enjoyable when it's not yours and you don't have to go upstairs to put it away, besides i find something very therapeutic about folding laundry. Maybe i'm the only one.
and that was today's adventures.


No comments:
Post a Comment