don't think I'll be watching that anytime soon again. While it was interesting, it just wasn't my style.
Now I'm lying her away listening to the breathing sounds of Spencer and Austin. I can't sleep. I'm hot and my throat/chest hurts.
I'm dreading actually falling asleep because when I wake up I can't talk. I cough and hack because I have NASTY phlegm running down the back of my throat.
I'm fine a little while after that, but when it's the end of the day I start to feel awful again and my body essentially starts to shut down.
Hopefully by friday Austin and I can relax from all the cleaning that is going to happen tomorrow and we can just lay around the house, watch tv and I can recover my poor body.
can you believe this is what Lorelei looked like last Christmas?
haha so small.
part of the Jones Family. They're pretty ornery.
and me, thrilled at having my picture taken. 12 weeks pregnant with Spencer.
Tired? why yes, i was.

2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry you are still sick. I hate it when I feel like that - sick and awful in the mornings and when you go to bed but fine enough the rest of the day that it doesn't seem justifiable to not do anything. I hope it goes away before your trip! And good luck driving all that way with your babies. You are a brave, brave woman. I was nervous to drive to Salt Lake with Livie! :P
I watched the first episode of Dexter the same night as you! WEIRD! Ok, so I wasn't into the first episode either. The second I was still on the fence but then the show sucks you in!! We already finished season 2 and we're getting the first disc of season 3 today. Seriously, give it another try. You'll love it. It's kind of weird how much I love it. I hate guts, gore, suspense, horror, etc...but I love this show!
Post a Comment