Monday, November 15, 2010

8/30..

Jacket: Nordstrom Rack, Shirt; Target, Jeans: Aeropostale, Shoes: American Eagle (payless), Link watch: Fossil

Morning errands are always fun right?
I had made an appointment with the seamstress for my formal dress today.
i'm excited to see because it's going to be custom made. woo hoo.

I woke up early enough to take a shower, but not early enough to do my hair (hence the frizz ball hair that people like to call "wavy")

This morning i went through three outfit changes (and i wanted to cry)
I had two green shirts (why? i don't even wear green that much), so i traded on green shirt for a blue button up blouse.
I've hit a hump peoples, I'm starting to get frustrated with my outfits (beacuse i have no imagination.)

on another note
i've started my diet (just counting calories because i'm not disciplined enough to cut out things like carbs ( i LOOOVE carbs) )
and i'm also upping my work outs.
They have Zumba on campus for free on mondays and wednesdays,
so i'm going to be doing zumba 4x a week

1 comment:

SJ said...

Oh, I want to try Zumba!