Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 for 30.. style remix: The clothes

i have one pair of pants in the wash. Add Khaki Green skinnies to the mix
Left to right: American Eagle, Nordstrom Rack, Aeropostale, Old Navy, and the Khaki green skinnies are from gap (refashioned)

Left to right:
R1: Downeast Basics, Shade X 2
R2: Target X2 and walmart
R3: Old Navy and Nordstrom Rack
Left to Right:  Nordstrom Rack, Shade, Charlotte Russe, Kohls
Left to Right: Target, Old Navy, Walmart, JcPenny, Ross
DownEast Basics
Left to Right: chucks, Calvin Klein, Forever 21, thrifted, payless, Dollhouse

I"m a-okay with the spending part, not so good at the thinking of original outfit ideas.
we shall see.

3 comments:

Michelle B said...

love your picks for the remix! I also just had a baby and dealing with getting back to pre-pregnancy weight. best of luck!
www.famtastc.wordpress.com

liz said...

That pink top looks fun! I don't have nearly as much color :) Good luck!

Unknown said...

I keep finding more Mommy remixers! Good luck..I think you're pieces will work great!