Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2/30... brr it's cold

coat: American Eagle, Pink Cardi: Martin Osa, Pink top: Nordstrom Rack, Khaki Green pants: Gap, thrifted, refashioned into skinny jeans, Boots: Dollhouse, Ross

bleck! it's so dang cold outside.
It's too windy! Rexburg, give me a break will you? Enough with the wind!

I didn't do my hair after i got out of the shower because i'm getting it cut tomorrow and i am just that lazy. Instead of doing my hair I made breakfast for my family... aww.. i'm a devoted wife/mother
annnnnddd.. i feel fat. Thank goodness I have zumba tonight. I think I'm going to do 30 day shred before i go to zumba, am i crazy? Just little

Anyways this picture of ms.paltrow is how i'm getting my hair did. I wish i could go blonde, but you see, i have fun wavy asian hair (thanks mom) and my hair turns ORANGE and brassy when i try to lighten it :(
Pictures tomorrow


p.s. I'm updating my food blog tonight

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Can't wait to see your hair cut!