Wednesday, August 4, 2010

wee bit wed. v8


one} what website do you spend the most time on?
igoogle and facebook


{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
the Philippines, course i was 3, lately uh.....virginia? i don't get out much.


{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
desperate housewives, my husband and i actually watch it together (he secretly loves it)


{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
dr. pepper. I like food, but drink. i'm constantly drinking something, whether it's a soda, or lemonade (crystal light)

{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
hermione granger. she gets to make out with ron weasley. and have you seen him lately? DELISH!


{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Fall and then Spring. I don't think i like fall so much out here in idaho, but back in missouri, it's bliss. you can feel/smell the crispness in the air and the leaves changing colors always amaze me.


{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
i'm sooo afraid of the dark, like, i have a paralyzing fear of the dark.


{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
pool. I actually dreamt about sharks last night.. but see the sharks were in the pool. but still pool. it's more of a controlled environment.


{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
english muffin with pb and half of a twice baked potatoe


{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
bittersweet symphony by the verve. brings my back to my childhood. I was a pretty hip kid.

4 comments:

A'n'G Johnson said...

your answer to number 5 had me chuckling out loud!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, dr. pepper or any soda would be so hard for me to give up!

star said...

Im with you, It would be nearly impossible for me not to drink soda(coke)! I love Hermoine! Although I dont find Ron attractive, but I havent seen him lately, so I might change my mind!

The OriginalPsyn said...

Heromine (I'm sure I spelled that wrong)rocks!!! That is awesome.