Oh my goodness! You do have the most adorable babies! I'm happy for you. Good luck with recovery... ouch.
Congrats! He is a beautiful little boy! Hope all is well!
Congrats! You did a great job Dawn!He is so handsome! I wish you and your family the best! =)
so beautiful! love the hand picture. you look great too. congratulations, baby sis.xxoo,big sis
Oh my gosh he looks so much like Lorelei! I love him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! You do have the most adorable babies! I'm happy for you. Good luck with recovery... ouch.
Congrats! He is a beautiful little boy! Hope all is well!
Congrats! You did a great job Dawn!He is so handsome! I wish you and your family the best! =)
so beautiful! love the hand picture. you look great too. congratulations, baby sis.
xxoo,
big sis
Oh my gosh he looks so much like Lorelei! I love him!
Post a Comment