1. My favorite thing about this week has been having my baby boy. he is deliciously cute. and watching his sister interact with him makes my heart melt.
2. The weather this week has been warm?? i don't know i've been inside all week.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was my real simple magazine. I love to get magazines in the mail.
4. The last movie I saw was robin hood men in tights, because austin had never seen it before.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would pick up lorelei. I can't pick her up for like two weeks because of my c-section. it breaks my heart.
6. As a teenager I was a zombie until i turned 18, and then i did what i wanted because i was sick of my parents telling me what i could and couldn't do.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with a celebrity, just to be pampered. I"m sure their lives are "tough" but i wouldn't mind having all that attention, go shopping and having people wait hand and foot on me. but just for a day.

2 comments:
Your blog is so cute!
Please follow me @ http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana
I can't believe Austin just saw that movie! Has he been in a hole is whole life? :)
Post a Comment