
4th of july 2006, in Los Angeles. We watched from our hotel window because we were told NOT to go outside when it got dark..


this is right outside our hotel window.. do you now see WHY they told us not go to outside after dark. haha. oh being 18 again.
1. This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be at church, then church pot luck (actually i dont know) and then setting off our own fireworks (i think) with some friends (maybe..haha our plans are so set in stone)
2. Fireworks are are my favorite part, i know it's silly especially when you live in a place that doesn't put on a good show, but i get all proud when i hear the "BOOM" "POP" "CRACKLE"
3. Nothing says summer like going floating or canoeing, unfortunately the waters out here are too rough and dang cold for us to go floating or canoeing.
4. My favorite summer memory is skipping work to go canoeing. I'll always remember it because i ended up with a HUGE bruise down my leg. I was trying to be a good friend and chase a flipflop going down the river, slipped on a rock and SPLAT i was down.
5. My favorite thing about sumer is being outdoors, the sun, the warmth
6. Summer in a word is bliss
7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick summer, but only out west, preferably northwest. MIssouri summers are soooooooo hot and humid and often miserable unless it's like 5:00 p.m. but out here.. in idaho,washington, oregon (next to the shore esp) summer is so nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment