Friday, July 30, 2010

F.I.B.- sleep ed.


1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is give austin a kiss

2. When I can't sleep I just lay there, and concentrate on breathing. No joke i'm asleep in 15 min if i concentrate on my breathing

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is cuddle my babies, spencer is usually by my side because i fell asleep nursing, and lorelei wakes up and comes into my bed.

4. When I'm tired I get a headache and don't talk alot.

5. My dream bedroom would be light and airy, big windows, french doors with a balcony just outside, an accent wall of greige (all the other walls white) with accents of turquoise. Comfy, soft, plush, comforters and pillows.
and my room will always be cool, never having to worry about having a cool pillow.

6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in my bed, next to austin

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was the day after girls camp.. every year. seriosuly. i would sleep for like 15 hours.
8. I sleep on my side, my right side

9. When I sleep, I like to wear my g's. haha it's all austins fault, making fun of me for wearing pjs when we got married.

10. My bedtime is usually well... we make it to bed around 10:30, but play on our computers until 12.

1 comment:

Romanian Princess said...

Love your blog, seriously so cute! Please follow me so I can follow you!
http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana