last night was "long"; in that i didn't sleep for very long periods of time.not much pain still from last night
i'm a free woman! i'm not attached to anything
although i have a baby attatched to me.
he's too sweet, and loves having a pacifier (which is nice because lorelei HATED them)
i've changed lotsa meconium diapers today. that crap is sticky. fo shiz
my neighbors had their baby, and their my neighbors in the hospital. crazy huh?
lorelei came by again today and looooved on spencer, holding him, kissing him, being soft and lovey with him.
she's in love. :)
i got up and did laps around the mother and baby unit.
the nurses were surprised.
so far, i think c-sections are a breeze.
so glad i did it.
spencer is nursing like a champ.
spencer has blond eyebrows :)
i love this boy. he has stolen my heart.

1 comment:
I'm so glad that you are happy you went with the c-section! That makes me glad for you! I'm also glad you haven't been in much pain. I hope that continues!
Post a Comment