
see that sign?
they are everywhere in Rexburg.
another "perk" of living in a deeply condensed mormon community filled with single students.
no pressure or anything.
i'm already married and still feel the pressure.
anyways.
today has been a good day. started off with a shower, followed by a doctors appointment.
at my doctors appointment we did the usual blood pressure check, weight check, and pee check. The doctor came in, measured my belly and asked me if i wanted the c-section.
I was kind of stunned, because i wasn't expecting it, but i told him i wanted it done due to the horror filled birth story of Lorelei.
after i told him, we scheduled it for july 6th. EEEP
after he told me when it would be done i wanted to vomit.
i'm so nervous.
SO SO SO NERVOUS
i now have to get a binder for my belly.
did i mention that i'm scared?
but i would much rather be cut open than split in half (which essentially what a 4th degree does to you)
so i'm having baby in 3 weeks.
3, tres, trois, three weeks
holy.
now i have to frantically get everything done..
clean, make food, all that fun stuff.

1 comment:
I'm not sure how I've missed it but I haven't seen any of those signs anywhere! That kind of cracks me up a little!
The 6th is coming up so fast!! I can't believe it!!! How exciting! Do you still need some help with Lorelei? Let me know what I can do for you.
Post a Comment