1. If I could choose my last meal it would be pork adobo, pancit and lumpia all mad ala madre. mmmm.. filipino food.
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is austin.. we always sit at the table and talk about how good the food is, what's in it and what would be good with it next time.
3. The best meal I've ever had was a club sandwich from a country club. Seriously delicious, i dream about it all the time. The toasted bread, the mayo, the crunch and crispness of the bacon on the chicken breast.. excuse me i'm drooling.
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is actually a drink.. or drink. When i'm feeling blue, mad excited i usually get a dr. pepper or a lemon berry slush from sonic.
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is sweet and sour chicken, although we haven't had it in a while, it's probably one of the best meals i cook, everyone loves it which makes me happy.
6. The city that has the best food is as if i go to exotic places and east... but there's a small town in missouri called Golden City, it's a cute little farm town and my favorite restaurant there is Cookys.. oh it's so good.. home cooking, fresh pies, nice people. YUM-O
7. My favorite healthy snack is dried fruit. is it really all that healthy tho? I loooove dried cranberries.
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is again.. i have no idea because i don't get out of the country much... okay who am i kidding haven't been out of the country since i was 3.. uh. so imma go with american? nice fattening delicious comfort food.
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose donuts!! the flaky, crispy, melt in your mouth kind.
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was haha uhhh... i'm so boring now that i have to think about it. crazy dessert... authentico brazilian passion fruit shake.

2 comments:
oooh send me the chicken recipe!
haha i loved this post, dude i just love your blog period. never change dawn! :) that slush at sonic sounds really good right now
Post a Comment