Monday, May 24, 2010

so far so good

jessica emailed me about this little outfit, and although it was sold out at Btrendie I HAD TO GET IT... so i googled it and found one at bed bath and beyond for cheap (not as cheap as the other people, but cheap.)

Anyways, my doctors appointment went well. I measuring on time, and my weight gain was good (phew, i was scared) and my urine looked good as well.

I talked to the doctor about my birthing option, told him about what happened with lorelei and he asked me if i would rather have a c-section if it was going to be like last time, and i said yes.
So they are going to do an ultrasound on me at 38 weeks to see what his weight is, if it's close to 8 pounds or over 8 pounds it's a c-section for this girl.

i'm nervous, but would rather be taking care of a scar on my stomach rather than my nether regions.

overall today has been a good day. Lorelei woke up at 7. we drank juice and she let me sleep for another 30 min. afterwards we watched tom and jerry on netflix.

(i've figured her out, she's just like austin in the morning, kind of grumpy until you give him juice..blood sugar thing i guess.. anyways. give her juice as soon as she's awake and then let her relax and put on a movie. puts her in a fabulous mood.)

but today i'll be making a kitty softie (for lorelei) and a bunny softie (for spencer) and a swaddle blanket for spence (it's dinosaurs!!!! so cute!)
i've discovered that my unofficial colors for spencer are brown and orange. haha.

2 comments:

Elsa Mary said...

Cutest outfit Ever!!! Perfect for the lil guy!!

Jessica :) said...

I'm glad you got that e-mail. I was worried I might have had the wrong e-mail address. It is the cutest outfit and I can't wait to see it on your little Spenc! And hey, way to figure out what Lorelei needs in the mornings. That's great! I'm glad your dr appointment went well and that they are willing to look at options with you. So very glad to hear it!