Wednesday, April 7, 2010

realization

I just realized at 10:10 p.m.
that today was the first day of stay-at-home mommydom.
it started off with a bang as you can tell from previous post :)

austin came home from school and we talked.
talked about the army, school, moving.
and decided to finish school, move (but not far), and join active army later, when things seemed more "right"

So we're moving (maybe) to a townhouse that's like 4 houses down from where we live now.
same ward, yippee (cause i actually like our ward, even though it feels like we've been inactive for a few months and with summer coming it's probably going to get worse)! It's 2 bedrooms ( we lose a bedroom), but the kitchen is nice and it has real carpet!! REAL CARPET!!!! we'll see though.

I'm thinking while blogging "what did i do today?" so sorry if this seems scattered. that's just how my brain works these days.

This morning i woke up to a charley horse, as i'm whimpering in pain, i call out austin's name and tell him to help me.
he just rolls over and i have to sit up and pull my foot towards me because i couldn't do it on my own. As my charley horse subsides, i say to austin "thanks for nothing" and he says "your welcome". geez. i tell austin about it later today and he said "haha that's funny, that was a good comeback".. yeah so funny. too bad my leg hurt all day.


1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Ugh, I hate waking up to charlie horses! Seems like that happens to me at least a couple times a night.
Thanks again for the adorable clothes! I'm so excited to go through all of them - and to have my first bits of baby items in the house! :) Oh, and way to be such an example to me! You've made me want to deep clean my house now!
Golly, I still can't believe you might move. So crazy how you pretty much always know those kinds of things will happen but they still surprise you when they do. Though I guess I assumed we'd move first. ;) Let me know what I can help you with.