YAY!! I've been waiting anxiously all day! I am so excited for you! A boy will be a lot of fun, I'm sure.
yeyyyy!!! i've really been updating blogger and facebook all day long to see if you'd posted it yet! aww you're going to have sooo much fun with him!ps. i'm glad i'm wrong :)
YAAAAAAYYYYY!! I'm SO excited for you Dawn! It made me tear up reading how you teared up. :)
typical guy...congratulations. so excited for you. it's gonna be a fun summer!
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Aaron and I laughed hard.
None of that surprises me. :) I love you and I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY!! I've been waiting anxiously all day! I am so excited for you! A boy will be a lot of fun, I'm sure.
yeyyyy!!! i've really been updating blogger and facebook all day long to see if you'd posted it yet! aww you're going to have sooo much fun with him!
ps. i'm glad i'm wrong :)
YAAAAAAYYYYY!! I'm SO excited for you Dawn! It made me tear up reading how you teared up. :)
typical guy...
congratulations. so excited for you. it's gonna be a fun summer!
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Aaron and I laughed hard.
None of that surprises me. :)
I love you and I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment