Friday, February 12, 2010

my baby isn't a baby...


she's wearing 2T clothes.
what the?! when did that happen?

her straight hair is going on a break, it's au natural for a while.
so i have (am willing) to suffer with her jew fro for a while.

she has a favorite pair of shoes.
chucks.
she asks to put them on, even when we aren't going anywhere. it's really the cutest thing ever.
she's learning lots of words too
i taught her how to say poop the other day (hehe..) but she's getting the idea with what poop is because everytime she poops or pees she says "poop, poop" and grabs at her diaper

one morning i tried to sit her on the toilet because he diaper was dry when she woke up and she cried and cried and cried. i think that the toilet seat was too cold, and she didn't quite fit on our seat.

i'm not trying to toilet train her yet, just seeing if she would do anything.

she knows where her eyes, mouth, nose and ears are. and she knows where baby is.

i love her, and i hate working because (it sucks) i have to leave her.
she's my buddy.

2 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Toddlers are the most fun!
I can't wait till I have my own. I wish they could just come out as toddlers.

Bonnie said...

I can't believe she is getting so big! it seems like she's grown so fast the past few months!