we succeeded at both. stopped to get a drink , popcorn and hotdog for lorelei
succeeded again.
we were only in the mall for a couple of hours.
we walk to the car.
open the door, put lorelei in the car seat
pack up the stroller.
I get in the front seat... something isn't right
"austin.... did you lock the door?"
" i thought i did"
"our GPS is gone!!"
" Are you kidding me?.... where is your ipod?"
"WHAT?!.... are you freaking kidding me?!"
"wow that sucks... this is really annoying"
and continued to complain about how annoying it was that our stuff got stolen because we forgot to the lock the doors once.
i then began to hate the possible prospects that could have stolen my ipod.
how can people be so inconsiderate? don't they have morals? obviously not
*sigh*
now i have to save up for another ipod.
on the other hand...
we got austin a coat that was originally $99.00 for $31.00

3 comments:
Aw man...how horrible! Isn't it the worst feeling in the world knowing someone was in your car, in YOUR space, touching YOUR things? Our car was broken into in Salt Lake a few years ago and I didn't care so much that they stole our stuff (they didn't get much luckily) but I was more disturbed with feeling SO violated! Such a gross feeling. I'm sorry Dawn!
Yuck!
Oh, Man! I'm so sorry your stuff was stolen! Sheesh. People. I am really sorry. That really stinks.
Post a Comment