Monday, January 18, 2010

hello? is this on?

I feel like a broken record, an old person who tells the same stories over and over again, a person who repeats what she's said a million times.

but let me convey my latest and re-current angst.



I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE.


i just want to be a homemaker.
why can't some people just realize that?


how do i go about doing this and make everyone happy?

why can't i just "ask" for help.
why am i so reluctant to go to Him?
give me strength friends?
help me get over myself and make my knees raw.


I go through inner turmoil because I'm a prideful cuss who doesn't "need any help".
what a silly statement.




i just feel like my best.... isn't good enough

4 comments:

Stephanie Madsen said...

oh my goodness dawn.... we desperately need to have a craft/blogging group soon :) it's coming up and... don't be afraid to ask me for anything. I may even be up to a little free babysitting with that cute little girl of yours :) let me know when you need me!

Jessica :) said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be a homemaker. That's all I want to do. For sure He can help you with this time in your life - and I'm here to help any time I can! :)

Bonnie said...

Thats all I wat to do as well, but I think it's important to continue to grow! But there is definitely nothing wrong with wanting to and being a homemaker! I don't think I'll be able to JUST be a homemaker for a few years after we have kids, though.

The Crisps said...

Forget about trying to make other people happy. Do what you love and soon they will realize that YOU are happy and they will be happy for you. Worked for me anyway. :) Someday I would like to do more, but right now the world needs me. someone has to raise their future leaders. right?