Saturday, November 21, 2009

let me tell you

let me tell you that family always comes FIRST
so if that means i can't come into work because i have to stay at home with lorelei
then i will.

Don't expect me to feel bad.
Because i wont

and another thing

dang people at work. treat me with some respect, i've only got so much tolerance before i just say i quit.

i'll stay till i get me 300 hours and i'm gone, see-ya. buh bye!


sorry for the rant.

1 comment:

McKay & Carlee Francis said...

First of all, thanks so much for coming yesterday! It was fun to see some people from the ward and thanks for the great gift! I was honestly hoping I would get something really practical like that!! I will use them a ton! Thanks:)
Secondly...I dont blog enough because I would have LOVED to go to that party with you!!! I'm so bummed I missed it! I totally would have gone...I just saw your post, but have always wanted to go, so next time call me!
Thirdly...darn people at work! I hope you get done soon. Sorry they don't treat the interns that well. I dont know exactly how you feel, but I feel for you cuz it was the same with clinicals. Why do they hate us when we are helping for free?!
See you at church:)