Last week we got our family pictures taken by James and Michelle Rognon. They turned out really good i thought, I was worried they wouldn't turn out very well because Lorelei was not having it that day. Luckily, they were able to get a lot of good shots.
so today will be a day filled with cleaning and organizing, and then crafting and decorating.
Here's a link to view the pictures.
Jones Family Pictures
5 comments:
The picture are BEAUTIFUL! Beautiful family! :) Woohoo!
Dawn!! I love them!! I think the photos are great! As I was going through them I was thinking, "Oh, I like that one. And that one. That's a good one too ..." on and on. Way to go! {where did you go to take them?}
we just went to the alleys by porters. I love them. now i just have to decide which ones i want to print and put up. so far i've narrowed it down to 25 :S
SUPER cute! Your daughter is beautiful! I love the one you have on your sidebar-I think it was my favorite! :)
they are SUPER cute!!!
Post a Comment